Friday, February 10, 2006

Weather Advisory

It was 80 degrees Farenheit here in Doha on Friday, so I decided it might be a good idea to go to the jacuzzi in my compound and sit in the jacuzzi and drink Skyy vodka and Nada strawberry juice for a couple of hours.

Speaking of cool, what is the weather like in DC? Cold with snow???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The forecast here calls for a sunny vodka front with a mix of strawberries with an even sunnier bourbon front moving in behind it on Saturday.

3 comments:

Ed Keller said...

Hey, did they close Georgetown...No????
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anonymous said...

When you have a blog you are out there for everyone! So your mom told my mom, who told my brother who emailed me...which leads me to the question: What in the hell are you doing in Qatar?

Ed Keller said...

I am in Qatar to do a job that pays me a large sum of money.