Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Interesting Gorilla Keychain found at Don Quixote in Tokyo

I saw a video of this keychain on YouTube. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3P_ZDMQo8 (YouTube says that this video may not be suitable for minors, so you have to sign in to see it there) and said, "I know the place (Don Quixote) that this person is talking about. The next time I am in Tokyo I will go and see if they have any left."

I found them at the Don Quixote in Roppongi. I bought all that they had in stock. I even asked the employee if I could have the display.




A gorilla spanking his monkey!



Here is a close up, notice that the hand AND eyes move.

The package says that this item is "NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE. RETAIN THIS PACKAGE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE."

Isn't this the greatest windup toy ever?

No comments: