Sunday, December 04, 2005

CLOUDNINE...NYN


I found my home away from home. There is a club in Doha frequented by airline staff (read stewardesses) called CLOUDNYN. The night I went, I danced until 2:30am when the club closed. Beer is a bit expensive, see receipt. 3.64 Riyals = $1 so you do the math. Also, this club offered a "beer tower." The beer tower is a 3000ml tower of beer with a nozzle at the bottom. For those of you un-metric folks that is like 1 billion gallons of beer. No, not really, 3000 milliliters = 101.4420677 ounces [US, liquid] of beer. It is 169 Riyals for the tower, which is $46 dollars. Is it worth it? I don't know I was drinking too many Fosters to get a tower. Not to worry, I don't have a license which means I don't have a car so I didn't drink and drive. That is what cabs are for. Anyways, the club is two blocks from my place so it will be a frequent haunt. Maybe I'll meet up with Carina and Astrid again.

No comments: