Wednesday, December 14, 2005

USB Massage Ball




I went to the computer souq (souk) which is where you can buy all sorts of computer products. Most of the computer products are NOT brand names most people in the US would recognize. There are several products from Taiwan, India, and Singapore instead of Japan, China, and Korean.

One thing I found from Taiwan was the USB Massage Ball. The ball works great on my back. I am actually getting a massage as I type this.

But what is fun about the ball is the wording on the packaging. For example, "The product can be working out by hand and more efficiency to install between your body and seating." "Massage occur into a properly human body for following positions: 1. The Temples 2. The Shoulder 3. On the Back side 4. A Waist 5. A thigh 6. The Back of the Feet 7. The Hands." The important thing is also to look at the word "Volitage"...volitage...there is an extra "i" that I don't remember being in voltage. But then again, be dumb enough to stick your finger in a light socket and there will definitely be an "I" in voltage...but remember, it's not the volts that kill you, it's the amps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You is crazy!
Love,
MOM