Sunday, March 27, 2011

I write letters.

"I think you may be the last person in America still writing letters."
--Kimberly Todd Wade

I write letters to friends.

Why do I hand write letters in the age of email, Facebook, and Twitter?

I can convey more with my handwriting.

My writing conveys my thoughts by including words that I might cross out, underline, or highlight.

I think faster when I write. I can think faster than I type.

Paper and a pen/pencil can be carried and used almost anywhere.

I send postcards too.

I like the idea that my words can travel.

1 comment:

KimberlyRMurphy said...

Awe I'm not alone! lol I still write my penpal [whose my cousin] via post office and still send cards out via post office. lol I think it's nice to have a non-tech moment every now and then. I like this blog a lot.