Sunday, April 24, 2011

Animated Label/Tag Cloud

I have added an Animated Label/Tag Cloud to my blog. It is an experiment like the Shelfari idea.

It may go away, it may stay.

Currently, I am allowing all labels to show, but as I go back in my blog and create labels/tags on my posts (will see how far back I go), I will probably show selected labels/tags.

Maybe this will be a smart way to highlight previous posts without having to use a conventional search box.

If you want to animate the label/tag cloud, then just mouse over the element. Also, if you would like to explore the post that are identified by the labels/tags in the cloud, then just mouse click on that specific label/tag.

If you want to add this to your Blogger blog, then go to Blogumus: a flash animated label cloud for Blogger!

No comments: