Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2 OUT OF 3 AIN'T BAD

A friend of mine recently wrote me to say that my blog sounds more fiction than fact and maybe she is right. Maybe this blog is missing some of the Ed Keller cynical humor and so with that said I give you this:

Someone I know here who has spent time in Qatar said that there are four types of people who come to Qatar. She told me three types and couldn't remember the fourth type.

The types as told to me are:

1. Alcoholics who come to Qatar to dry out. (Being an Islamic state, there is no alcohol sold on the streets, only in Western style hotels.)

2. People who were failures in their home countries.

3. People who have given up on life.

4. "Unknown"

As Meatloaf once sang:
TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is well sais which one is you bud?