Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another Use for Glow Sticks

I found another use for Glow Stick bracelets.

Before I left DC this summer, my sister gave me some Glow Sticks that you can bend and connect to make into necklaces and bracelets.

I brought a few with me to Club Qube. All the women in our party wanted to wear the Glow Stick bracelets. They thought they were the coolest thing, which proves another Animal Planet theory: Females of the species Homo Sapien sapien love bright sparkly/glowy things. They thought I was the coolest guy for bringing the bracelets to the club.

So, the other use for Glow Stick bracelets....is that you can keep track of all the hotties in the club you gave bracelets to. Like Meredith said, "It's like a GPS for hotties."
Below is Meredith...HOTTIE!!!

No comments: