Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shave and a Haircut...Two Bits

15 Qatari Riyals, actually ($4.00 USD)

People wanted to see what I look like without a beard and moustache. Well, now they know. Some of my friends and ex-girlfriends don't even know what I look like without a moustache and beard.

I went to a barber who shaved me with clippers and a straight razor. Don't worry. I am growing the beard and moustache back immediately.

I haven't been beardless since 1996. My Grandmother McCann would want me to stay clean shaven, because, as she says, I look so handsome without all the facial hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it.
MOM

Anonymous said...

OMG.....who is that in the picture?

you don't even look the same....i saw that and said he's NOT my brother, that has to be someone else.....

I know our mother and grandma will like it and be happy :) at least you ended that questioning/advise from them......

looks good, makes you look younger and makes you look like a completely different person :)

love ya
your sister

Anonymous said...

I agree with mom and ka. Your nephew said gross you look like granddad without the wrinkles and the bald spot.

Love ya too,
your older sister and nephew