Thursday, November 30, 2006

Latent Sexual Imagery in Asian Games Billboards

Is it just me in my Freudian way of thinking or is there an image of "something sexual" in this picture?


Here, I have highlighted it so you can see it better.

Do you want to see the picture again to make sure that is REALLY what you saw???

So what is it a picture of really? In this closeup, you can see that it is, as officials of the Asian Games told me, a participant in the sport of Taekwondo bowing to an opponent in a building sized billboard for the 15th Asian Games in Qatar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need help & I think you need to get laid....

Ed Keller said...

"My dear young lady, there was a great deal of truth, I dare say, in what you said, and you looked very pretty while you said it, which is much more important."

Oscar Wilde

Anonymous said...

You need a girl friend.
LOve,
MOM